|credit: NASCAR Media|
The 21st annual Crown Royal 400 at the Brickyard highlights the Super Weekend at the Brickyard, with action on both the oval and road course tracks at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Thursday through Sunday, July 24-27. NASCAR’s Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series are joined at “the Brickyard” by the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, both of which will race on the road course.
On Thursday night at 5 p.m. ET, the sixth annual Hauler Parade heads down Main St. in Speedway, IN. The free event will feature more than 40 Sprint Cup Series haulers arriving at 6 p.m. ET; the haulers will then park on Main St. between 10th and 15th Sts. so fans can get a close-up look at the rigs. NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett will serve as grand marshal for the parade. Find out more about the event here.
Following Saturday’s Nationwide Series race, the Brickfest Music Festival will feature performances by country artists Justin Moore and The Band Perry. The festival continues on Sunday prior to the Sprint Cup Series race with performances headlined by another country star, Brantley Gilbert. Find out more about the festival here.
Key on-track times:
Thursday, July 24 –
- Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge practice – 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. ET
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship practice – 10:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. ET
- Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge qualifying – 3 p.m. ET
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship – 4 p.m. ET
Friday, July 25 –
- Nationwide Series practice – 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 11:35 a.m. ET
- Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race – 2:35 p.m. ET
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Brickyard Grand Prix – 5:45 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 26 –
- Sprint Cup Series practice – 9 a.m. ET
- Nationwide Series qualifying – 12:10 p.m. ET
- Sprint Cup Series qualifying – 2:10 p.m. ET
- Nationwide Series Lilly Diabetes 250 – 4:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, July 27 –
- Sprint Cup Series Crown Royal Presents the John Wayne Walding 400 at the Brickyard Powered by BigMachineRecords.com – 1:22 p.m. ET
Purchase tickets and learn more about the historic track at www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com.